About this course
Learn Hadoop Operations: Cluster Administration with real-world system administrator concepts and practices, including planning, installation and configuration, load balancing and tuning diagnosing deployment issues, performance, setting up a Hadoop cluster with direct access NFS, snapshots, monitoring cluster health, resolving hardware issues and troubleshooting job errors.
Right for you?
- For system administrators who are, or will be, in charge of installing, configuring, and maintaining a MapR cluster.
Are you ready?
- Completion of ADM 200 - Install a MapR Cluster
- Completion of ADM 201 - Configure a MapR Cluster
- Completion of ADM 202 - Data Access and Protection
- Basic to intermediate Linux knowledge, including:
- The ability to use a text editor, such as vi
- Familiarity with basic command-line options such a mv, cp, ssh, grep, cd, useradd
- Access to, and the ability to use, a laptop with a browser and terminal program installed (such as terminal on the Mac, or PuTTY on Windows)
- Access to a MapR cluster (such as one installed as part of ADM 200)
- Basic Hadoop knowledge
This course prepares you for the MapR Certified Cluster Administrator (MCCA) certification exam.
Monitor and Manage the Cluster
Disk and Node Maintenance