At a GlanceThe Pentaho® modern, simplified and integrated approach empowers business users to access, discover and blend all types and sizes of data. With a spectrum of increasingly advanced analytics—from basic reports to predictive modeling— users can analyze and visualize data across multiple dimensions, all while minimizing dependence on IT. With Pentaho data integration at the core, big data analytics are powered at scale.
Deliver True Business Value to the Data-Driven Enterprise
Next-generation advanced analytics for the 21st century flexible workforce. The business analytics and data integration markets are in the middle of an accelerating transformation from BI systems used primarily for measurement and reporting to those that support analysis, prediction, forecasting and optimization. Of growing importance is the discipline of advanced analytics for modeling, forecasting, optimization and simulation. The business user experience has become paramount in pursuit of enabling the entire organization to quickly mine valuable business data and iterate rapidly and visually with co-workers, with the goal of informed and timely decision-making.
In this fast moving market, it’s important to choose IT partners with the future in mind. Data volumes and types as well as demand for multiple types of analytics from a varied set of users are key considerations in architecting a big data solution.
Get Started on the Next Stage of Your Big Data Journey with Pentaho and MapR
Any Data Type,
Architected to ensure that each member of your team—from developers to business users—can easily translate data into value, Pentaho and MapR address the barriers that block your organization’s ability to get value from all your data. Our integrated platform simplifies preparing and blending any data and includes a spectrum of tools to easily analyze, visualize, explore, report and predict. Open, embeddable and extensible, the MapR Distribution for Hadoop provides a comprehensive enterprise-capable foundation that neatly integrates with Pentaho’s market-leading big data analytics suite. Pentaho’s tightly coupled data integration and business analytics platform accelerates the realization of value from big data.
The beauty of the MapR Data Platform is that via the network file system (NFS) interface, all your business applications can be easily accessed without traditional Hadoop system inefficiencies and bottlenecks. It provides scale, strong consistency, reliability and continuous low-latency with an architecture that doesn’t require continuous monitoring. Coupled with Pentaho’s code-free data preparation and visualization capabilities, you can focus on making the next big discovery in your discipline in record time, while managing the data governance and administration at the source. Get started on the next stage of your big data journey with Pentaho and MapR.
Pentaho Product Snapshot
Pentaho delivers a comprehensive data integration and analytics platform. Pentaho Business Analytics™ provides data integration, reporting, dashboards, interactive data analysis, and much more.
Pentaho is delivering the future of business analytics. Pentaho’s open source heritage drives continued innovation in a modern, integrated, embeddable platform built for the future of analytics, including diverse and big data requirements. Powerful business analytics are made easy with Pentaho’s cost-effective suite for data access, visualization, integration, analysis and mining.
MapR delivers on the promise of Hadoop with a proven, enterprise-grade platform that supports a broad set of mission-critical and real-time production uses. MapR brings unprecedented dependability, ease-of-use and world-record speed to Hadoop, NoSQL, database and streaming applications in one unified distribution for Hadoop. MapR is used by more than 500 customers across financial services, government, healthcare, manufacturing, media, retail and telecommunications as well as by leading Global 2000 and Web 2.0 companies. Investors include Google Capital, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Mayfield Fund, NEA, Qualcomm Ventures and Redpoint Ventures.
- Complete Data Integration. Access, prepare, blend and deliver data from unlimited sources including Hadoop, NoSQL, analytic and relational sources.
- Enterprise-Class Foundation for Apache™ Hadoop® . Reliable, hasslefree Hadoop from MapR® .
- Interactive, Visual Analysis and Data Discovery. Users can access, analyze and visualize data with a graphical visual interface and comprehensive reporting.
- Predictive Analytics. Powerful machine learning algorithms, data processing tools and sophisticated analytics uncover meaningful patterns and correlations.
- Offload data preparation tasks for IT and developers.
- Reduce complexity and maximize skilled resources with graphical tools that reduce coding.
- Broaden access to varied data sources for data blending and integration.
- Provide simplified analytics to all users—from business professionals to data scientists.
- Top-Ranked Hadoop Distribution. One unified big data platform for Hadoop, NoSQL, database and streaming applications.
- Proven Production Readiness. Get both the benefits of open source with community innovation, portability and flexibility, with unique architectural enhancements for enterprise-grade dependability, security, and multi-tenancy.
- Consistent High Performance. Eliminate downtime and performance bottlenecks, while ensuring business continuity.
Get Started with MapR and
Get the MapR Sandbox for Hadoop. A fully functional Hadoop cluster running on a virtual machine. Visit www.mapr.com/sandbox
Take Pentaho for a Test Drive! For a free evaluation, download the Pentaho Business Analytics demo at www.pentaho.com/get-started