Deliver real-time personalized experiences that result in increased revenue.
Customers are increasingly researching products and services through multiple channels such as mobile devices, websites and social media, and are also expressing their likes and dislikes on their online experiences through these various channels. Recommendation engines have become a crucial aspect of an online user’s experience.
Are you providing this to your customers?
Recommendation engines harvest real-time and historical data from customers, such as frequency of visits to a web site, pages they have visited, time spent on specific pages, products clicked on, and on purchases made, in order to find relationships between products and services based on the inherent complementary nature of items. All interactions of customers across multiple channels need to be collected and analyzed to deliver an interactive, engaging, convenient and accessible experience. Recommendation engines are shown to deliver a 3-5% revenue uplift and a 30-70% increase in order value per visitor on average.
Get a cost-effective big data platform that incorporates machine learning and integrates with search engines.
Recommendation engines built on traditional solutions cannot handle the scope and volume of data cost effectively, nor take advantage of new techniques such as machine learning.
The MapR Recommendation Engine Quick Start Solutiion provides the following critical capabilities that your organization requires:
- A cost-effective big data platform that can store and process large volumes of data from various customer touchpoints such as web, mobile and social, as well as from transactional systems.
- Machine learning algorithms that can provide real-time targeting of offers and services.
- Integration with search engines that can provide you with contextual search and personalization.
Jump-start your initiative to build a recommendation engine on Hadoop and realize faster time-to-value.
- Increase revenues and customer loyalty with real-time personalized offers, resulting in upsell and crosssell of products and services.
- Reduced customer churn by anticipating customer actions and delivering the recommended next best action.
Optimize Customer Lifetime Value
- Maximize Customer Lifetime Value (CLV) at every point in the customer lifecycle.
Software, Professional Services and Certification are all included.
The Quick Start Solution includes a pre-built template built on the MapR Distribution including Apache™ Hadoop® that brings together best practices accumulated by world-class data scientists and data engineers from several mature Hadoop deployments. The Recommendation Engine Quick Start Solution includes a combination of software, professional services and training.
Software One year subscription of six nodes of any edition of the MapR Distribution including Apache Hadoop. Support for one year–including that for Apache Drill and Apache Spark–is included.
Quick Start Professional Services You’ll be able to jump-start a recommendation engine solution on Hadoop through the use of a pre-built solution template. The template includes workflows and parsers, along with machine learning based models that allow you to start delivering the right recommendations for products and services to your customers. The three-week service engagement component of the Recommendation Engine Quick Start Solution encompasses the following deliverables:
- Identification of data sources, transformations and reporting engines
- Access and use of the solution template including source code
- Knowledge transfer on customizing the solution template
- Deployment architecture document that enables a production rollout plan
- Installation and configuration of the MapR cluster
Hadoop Training and Certification After completing requisite Hadoop On-Demand Training, you can put your new skills into action right away. The Recommendation Engine Quick Start Solution includes Hadoop certification for three professionals. You can become a certified Hadoop professional and establish yourself as an accredited big data specialist within your organization.
The certification exams currently offered:
- MapR Certified Hadoop Administrator (MCHA)
- MapR Certified Hadoop Developer (MCHD)
- MapR Certified HBase Developer (MCHBD)
- The MapR Distribution enables archival storage of customer transaction, clickstream, and mobile data as well as other customer interaction data going back several months and years.
- Copying data to and from the MapR cluster is as simple as copying data to a standard file system using Direct Access NFS™.
- MapR is the only Hadoop distribution that scales all the way to a trillion files without compromising performance.
- The MapR Distribution was designed for high performance with respect to both high throughput and low latency.
Search and Discovery
- Indexing and search capabilities that integrate with MapR help index transaction data and customer data, and provide a feature-rich user interface that delivers rich insights.
MapR delivers on the promise of Hadoop with a proven, enterprise-grade platform that supports a broad set of mission-critical and real-time production uses. MapR brings unprecedented dependability, ease-of-use and world-record speed to Hadoop, NoSQL, database and streaming applications in one unified distribution for Hadoop. MapR is used by more than 700 customers across financial services, government, healthcare, manufacturing, media, retail and telecommunications as well as by leading Global 2000 and Web 2.0 companies. Investors include Google Capital, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Mayfield Fund, NEA, Qualcomm Ventures and Redpoint Ventures.