How do you win with big data? Lots of people are turning to Apache Hadoop, Apache HBase and related NoSQL technology as a cost-effective way to quickly get value from their data. But just deciding to adopt these new tools isn’t enough to guarantee your success.
Using Hadoop and NoSQL successfully is the focus of a new book, Real World Hadoop. Whether you are new to the Hadoop world or an experienced user, you’ll learn how to use these new approaches to your advantage. Co-authors Ted Dunning and Ellen Friedman share lessons taken from real-world situations, including examples of Hadoop and NoSQL in production settings.
Read this book to:
- Find out why so many people are adopting Hadoop and NoSQL solutions
- Explore how Hadoop ecosystem tools such as Apache Spark, Apache Drill, Apache Kafka and Apache Hive are used
- Get technical tips and best practices when using Hadoop and NoSQL
- Examine prototypical Hadoop use cases that apply to a wide range of sectors
- Explore real-world stories that show how MapR customers put Hadoop and NoSQL databases to work