Google Compute Engine and MapR
MapR is fully integrated with the GCE framework, allowing you to quickly deploy a MapR cluster with ready access to Google's cloud infrastructure. Together, Google Compute Engine and MapR deliver faster query response times, increased economical scale, and greater stability for running Hadoop in the cloud.
Translate the world-record performance of MapR on Google Compute Engine into genuine business value.
By leveraging the combined offer from MapR and Google Compute Engine, you'll be able to gain actionable insights and respond better to the needs of your customers:
- Easily access and mine data from Google Cloud Storage or DoubleClick, Google AdWords, or Google Analytics accounts
- Accurately detect behavior and search patterns to deliver more personalized, relevant experiences to your customers
- Improve ad clicks and conversions, driving further engagement with your customers
With Google Compute Engine and the MapR Converged Data Platform, you can quickly provision Hadoop clusters on demand and benefit from the flexibility, agility and scalability of a cloud-based Hadoop solution:
- Scale Flexibility: Provision only the amount of resources you need with elastic clusters that scale up or down to meet data processing demand
- Speed and Performance: Launch clusters quickly, easily adjust cluster configuration and leverage world-record performance for the best ROI
- No upfront investment and low ongoing costs: Gain access to a highly distributed, full-featured platform at a fraction of the cost of traditional infrastructure, and only pay for what you use