DoubleHorn is a leading Cloud Services Broker, founded in January 2005. DoubleHorn offers the best-in class cloud solutions that suit the technology requirements of various industry segments, including enterprises and government. DoubleHorn’s cloud-based solutions not only help enterprises eliminate the complexity of internal IT management but also offer flexibility in deployment, scalability, advanced security, compliance and low total cost of ownership.
As an end-to-end cloud technology services provider, DoubleHorn can take care of the entire business needs of an enterprise, starting from IT infrastructure assessment, design, integration and implementation of multiple cloud products and maintenance. DoubleHorn is also equipped to provide a single payment platform for all the billing related to different cloud services and applications.
DoubleHorn won the contracts to provide cloud services brokerage, cloud assessment and Cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) to the State of Texas (DIR-TSO-2518) and the State of Oklahoma (ITSW1022D).
DoubleHorn Cloud Solutions
- Cloud IT: Migrate IT infrastructure securely to the Cloud and achieve efficiency and cost savings
- Backup & DR Solutions: Highly scalable, reliable data storage solutions that enable a dependable backup and recovery
- Security & Compliance Solutions: Security solutions for Cloud data and applications. We offer solutions capable of meeting all the major Compliance requirements like HIPAA, CJIS, FedRAMP, FIPS, ITAR, FERPA etc.
- Cloud Communications & Collaboration: Cloud communications applications along with collaboration software that increases productivity and reduces cost.
- DoubleHorn was named as one of the Top 100 Cloud Services Providers of 2015 by Talkin’ Cloud.
- Double Horn was recognized by CIOReview as one of the 20 Most Promising AWS Solution Providers in 2015.
- Telecom Review North America named DoubleHorn a Leader in Cloud Brokerage Business in 2014.
Compliance Fields: CJIS, FedRamp, HIPPA, FERPA, FIPS 140-2, ITAR, CSA, Cloud Services Brokerage, Cloud Assessment, Texas - DIR, Oklahoma - OMES & GSA, Cloud Security & Compliance, MSP, DaaS, PaaS, IaaS, SaaS, CaaS, Back up & DR, Cloud Communications & Collaboration.