MapR Technologies, Inc., the provider of the open, enterprise-grade distribution for Apache Hadoop, is hosting an upcoming one-hour webinar featuring GigaOM, Neuralytix and Dragon Slayer Consulting: Considerations for Hadoop in the Cloud.
What: Considerations for Hadoop in the Cloud webinar
Who: GigaOM Research Director for Cloud, Jo Maitland; Neuralytix Managing Director, Ben Woo; Dragon Slayer Consulting President, Marc Staimer and MapR Vice President of Marketing, Jack Norris.
Date/Time: Wednesday, August 15, 2012 at 1:00 p.m. ET, 10:00 a.m. PT
Interest in using Hadoop to process large data sets is growing fast. Enterprises are moving from proof of concept to positioning Hadoop as a strategic platform. With that comes a set of questions on how to harden it for mission-critical applications.
What Will Be Discussed:
- What are the use cases for Hadoop in the cloud?
- Are all Hadoop cloud services created equal?
- What are the challenges of deploying Hadoop in the cloud today?
- What are the future trends surrounding Big Data and Hadoop in the cloud?
Who Should Attend:
- Data managers/developers
- IT decision makers
- Business strategists and decision makers
- Cloud platform providers
- Service provider executives
- Enterprise software and technology vendors
Dont miss this opportunity to hear these leading thought-leaders discuss the issues and compare best practices.
Register today at: http://www.mapr.com/company/events/webseminars