MapR Technologies, Inc., the top-ranked distribution for Apache Hadoop, today announced it will present sessions about Big Data, HBase and Hadoop at upcoming events in April including: Big Data TechCon, Gartner Business Intelligence & Analytics Summit, and Apache Con.
Big Data TechCon
- When: Tuesday, April 1, 2014 at 8:30 AM
- Where: Hyatt Regency Cambridge, Cambridge, MA
- What: MapR Director of Education Services Sridhar Reddy and HBase and Hadoop Instructor Carol McDonald will present a tutorial workshop titled, “Thinking in HBase: Developing Big Data Solutions Using HBase.” The tutorial will explore real-world big data problems and discuss architectures, APIs and key parts of HBase for developing efficient big data applications to solve these problems.
Visit here for more information about Big Data TechCon.
Gartner Business Intelligence & Analytics Summit
- When: Wednesday, April 2, 2014 at 9:45 AM
- Where: The Venetian Resort Hotel and Casino, Las Vegas, NV
- What: MapR Chief Marketing Officer Jack Norris will present a session titled, “Hadoop: Revolutionizing Analytics and Operations.” The session will look at the ways customers are using Hadoop today through details on initial uses and discuss how this new platform is providing organizations 10X performance at 1/10 the cost. MapR is a Silver sponsor and will be exhibiting in booth # 324 at the event.
Visit here for more information about the Gartner Business Intelligence & Analytics Summit.
- When: Tuesday, April 8, 2014 at 2:30 PM
- Where: Westin Denver Downtown, Denver, CO
- What: MapR Director of Product Management Neeraja Rentachintala will present a session titled, “Building Highly Flexible Query Engines – Highlights from the Apache Drill Project.” This session will delve into schema flexibility and performance and share with the audience the nuances and pitfalls of developing with Apache Drill.
Visit here for more information about ApacheCon.