- Increased Personalization - Big Data presents a big opportunity for marketers to create personalization strategies that get results.
- Data-Driven Marketing - As mountains of raw data continue to pile up, big data platforms, such as Hadoop, have emerged to help marketers make sense of it all.
- Predictive Analytics - Bottomless pools of data are now available for marketers to gain insights on current and future buying behaviors.
- Virtual Campaign Capabilities - Using real-world data analyzed in real–time even the most outlandish marketing ideas can be tested and tweaked.
- A Level Playing Field - Today's software makes it possible for companies to implement Big Data analytics for marketing purposes without having to hire an army of skilled data scientists.
Clearly, Big Data has changed the rules of the marketing game…forever. Click here to read the original expanded post.